Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Cute kids!

Marty and I adore our niece and nephews. We now live about 10 minutes away from my brother and sister in law so we get to see our nephews, James and Ronnie, quite a bit. I actually take care of Ronnie two days a week while my brother has class and WAS also taking care of James those same days until he started pre-school. James just turned 5 on Monday which is still very crazy to me. Through the unpacking process I found a few pictures of when he was a chubby little baby and can't believe what a big boy he is now! Ronnie is almost 9 months old and such a busy little boy, he is literally all over the place and gets around super fast. He and James both have such fun personalities and keep us entertained!

Kayla is in 5th grade this year and I can't believe it. Next year she will be in JR High which really freaks me out. I remember the day she was born like it was yesterday! Kayla turns 11 in December which is just weird to say because in my mind I feel like she should be that cute little 3 year old singing and dancing around the house in her underwear! 

Here are a few photos of two of the cutest boys in the world. I don't have a current photo of Kayla but will post one as soon as I get her school photo or actually take one myself. I FINALLY got a new camera charger last week after having lost my old one over a year ago...




1 comment:

Frankie Everett said...

What cuties, they take after their mom... ;op And I just love how you and James aren't looking the same direction! Too cute!