Friday, September 19, 2008

Updates

I blogged a few days ago about my friends brother who was in a car accident. Basically the worst has been confirmed, Jason has no hope of survival so it's just a matter of time. I can't even imagine what Jason's wife is going through; being just a few months away from welcoming a baby into the world and will have to do it without her husband, it just breaks my heart. This whole week I was extra nervous while Marty was commuting. You never expect these things to happen, so when you hear stories like Jason's it magnifies your worst fears. Please continue to pray for the Wright family during this time and thank you for your prayers thus far!

On a more positive note- I am 39 weeks prego tomorrow, that is weird to say because I can't believe how fast time has gone. I am 1 cm dilated as of early this week and have lost my mucus plug. That might be more information then some of you want to know but I keep getting asked for all the details so..... there they are thus far! 

Hope you all had a great week and are having a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Joce said...

Oh Anna, I don't even know your friends but my heart is hurting for them and for you. I will believe for a miracle and will pray for the Lord's peace and joy through the process. Praying for you too friend. . .it won't be long. Can't wait to meet the lil' man!

Carissa said...

The Wright family has been in my thoughts, I sincerely hope for blessings for that family. I am excited for you, I know when you have the baby it will seem hard to blog still,but just remember all of us will be waiting for pictures!!! I love you Anna, I am so thrilled that you are going to be a mommy!

Frankie Everett said...

Yay! No mucus plug! (did I just write that?)

akiliane said...

Anna, I am praying for your friends family tears started streaming down my face when I read this! I can't even imagine. I will continue to pray let me know how it goes.