Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Jackson's room- a work in progress.

We were excited to get this move out of the way because we have been excited to get started on Jackson's room. 

Our Church gave a baby shower on Sunday and presented us with this beautiful crib, we love it! After church my mom painted Jackson's room, then Monday after making sure the paint was dry we set up the crib. (Auntie Tasha helped too)

We LOVE the way the room and crib came together, so far anyway. We still have some work to do on the room, but it's a lot of fun and is an exciting process!

Auntie Tasha and Marty getting started

Almost there...

And here it is!! :-)



7 comments:

Anna and Cody said...

sooooo fun!

Joce said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! What an adorable room. Way cool!!!

Audrey Adams said...

So if you plan it right and go a week early, I'll be in town! My little niece, Claire, is having her 1st birthday party and I'll be in town the weekend of the 20th. Very cute crib, by the way! Love yah!

kharv said...

Your crib and your room are really cute. Wow, only a little longer! We can't wait to hear!!

Charbot said...

I love the room! Hopefully I will be able to see it soon. We need to hang together. I miss my Anna Betch :)

The Prauner's said...

Only a little bit longer. I can't believe it. I love your crib. Thank goodness we have just a little bit longer before we have to get the crib and furniture ready to go. I refuse to do that until the rest of the house is ready to go. Otherwise I wouldn't get anything else done in the house. :)

Dana Moody said...

Thanks Anna! Oh man I am so excited for you and Marty with the up and coming Jackson! I will be praying for a safe and healthy delivery! Good luck with everything and the baby room looks great!