Friday, June 20, 2008

What will Jackson look like??

This is a question we have been pondering a lot lately. I know every expectant parent daydreams about what their little one will look like. Here are a few photos I thought I would share, there are 3 of Marty and 1 of me. The earliest photo I have of myself on my computer is at 8 months of age, so when we go to Dayton tomorrow I will try to look for some earlier ones. We have several of Marty, he was such a cute little man, I would not mind at all if Jackson looks just like his Daddy!

Sweet newborn Marty
Look at the hair!
Marty with big brother, Tom
Anna, 8 months old





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am pondering that too. It's just as hard when u have other kids, not just your first. Cause I wonder if my little man will look like what sister, since they have very different characteristics. Those baby pictures are soo cute!!! we will have to compare pictures once they are both here!

Stacy Major said...

Super cute no matter what! Can't wait to meet him.

Are you crazy kids going to Loon lake?

I am so so so excited as I missed it last year.