Friday, June 20, 2008

A Friday night at home...

I started to feel like I was coming down with something yesterday around 4pm but thought it could possibly just be allergies. We had our traditional Taco night with Eric and Char, watched Arrested Development, then Eric and Char left around 11pm. I was still feeling a little out of it so took some Tylenol before going to bed. I slept HORRIBLE, I was up sooooo many time to either go to the bathroom, take Tylenol, or just being awake because I was miserable. 
My WONDERFUL hubby made an amazing breakfast this morning then we headed off to Target to get some Sudaffed and some other things. We also had to run pick up some stuff for VBS this next week. 
When we got home, I took Sudaffed and took a nap, woke up feeling a little better and was hungry so we made a late lunch here at home. Still feeling ok, we decided to play Rummy while watching the Mariner game, now were going to watch a movie.
Even though I am not feeling the greatest, it has been sooooo nice to have a Friday night at home. We are very on the go and there is always something going on so it is VERY rare that we are actually at home on the weekends. I didn't know I could enjoy doing pretty much nothing so much! 

1 comment:

Joce said...

Hope you're feeling better. I'm glad you got to stay at home and relax. I used to feel guilty relaxing and had a hard time if someone wanted to hangout and I was too tired. My mom always told me to tell them I was "busy" (busy relaxing). I used to feel guilty about that, but it's true, our bodies need to take breaks. Love the pics of you both as babes. No matter what he'll look like, Jackson is going to be one adorable little man! Have a great week.