Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Our little Coldplay fan, a little scare, and pirates...

Marty and I are both HUGE fans of the band Coldplay. We listen to music a lot, especially when we are in the car, which is often because we are very on the go. Jackson must love music though because during worship at church this last week he moved a lot, and has responded to music randomly here and there BUT, we recorded the MTV movie awards Sunday and watched last night because Coldplay was performing and we really wanted to see the performance. Anyway, when Coldplay performed we turned the volume on the TV up and Jackson started going crazy! You could even see my belly move every once in awhile! We rewound the DVR to listen again, it was fun! We are so proud and Jackson will be listening to a lot more Coldplay because their new album is out on the 17th. :-)

Last night we had a minor scare. It was the most bizarre thing. I was great all day, our nephew, James had stayed over so we had been to the park, played games, etc. I took James home while Marty was at a meeting at church and had dinner with my brother, sister-in-law, and nephews. I got home around 8:00pm, Marty and I were talking about the meeting and day in general then finished watching the Mariner game, watched the MTV movie awards, and went to bed around 11:00pm.  I got this cramp in my back so tried to stretch it out, and Marty tried rubbing it. All of a sudden I got this horrible pain all in my back, upper tummy, and chest. It was a mixture of pressure, burning, and sharp pain, every time I moved it got worse. Everything I did, made it worse.  I ended up throwing up, A LOT. Pretty much everything in my system. (Sorry, gross, I know) After I threw up, I was totally fine again. Marty called the doctor on call anyway because
 of how random and sudden the whole thing was, and I have not got sick or nauseous in well over 13 weeks now. The doctor was thinking it must have been a combination of something I ate and the pressure on my insides because our little man is growing and growing! I didn't have a fever and was feeling totally fine after throwing up so was advised to sleep and if I had the pains again or in the morning to call back and come in. I am totally find today, so the whole experience was just odd. That's pregnancy I guess...

We got Jackson's bedding set in the mail today. We are so excited. We had seen this online and loved it but it is even MORE amazing in person. We just love everything about it! One of the pics is one I saved from online to show my mom, the other is one Marty took today.


3 comments:

Anna and Cody said...

SO CUTE! Love the pirates! Sorry to hear about the scare! Glad it was only a scare!

The Elliotts said...

Wow, Anna, I am so glad that you and Jackson are ok! I'm so sorry that you had a scare. Thankfully baby is safe and growing. :-)

I love the pirate bedding. Don't show Zach because he might come steal it from you. He wishes he was a pirate and he wishes Bella was too. You'll have to borrow Bella's halloween costume and have Jackson wear it, sitting in the bed. Too cute!

Stacy Major said...

You look so so so cute! Love the name Jackson as you may know our little man is Caden Jackson. (after Steven Jackson for OSU)

I love your bedding..a pirate is a nice change from boats, and animals.

We miss you!