Tuesday, May 27, 2008

FUN WEEKEND!!

We had a really good weekend, it was pretty busy, but a lot of fun.

Friday night My mom, Sister Sarah, Sister Tasha, Niece Kayla, and I all stayed the night with my sister in law, Frankie and the two cutest nephews in the world, James and Ronnie. My brother Jesse, and Marty stayed in Dayton with my Dad. 
My mom thought we were staying at Jesse and Frankie's house to get an earlier start for a day at OMSI while the boys would go shooting but really, my Dad was having a brand new bedroom set delivered and wanted her away so he could surprise her. 
The furniture was originally supposed to be delivered like 3 weeks ago but it got delayed so we had to have something for her to do the last 3 weekends and finally this weekend we pulled it off. 
So, the girls and little boys started Saturday by having lunch at Red Robin then we went to OMSI, had a blast, and made our way back to Dayton to surprise Mom. All through the day Marty or my Dad would give me updates or Jesse would update Frankie and we would time going back to Dayton accordingly. 
Finally, we got back to Dayton around 5 or 6, Mom was surprised and SOOOO excited and we were all relieved that it was over and we didn't have to "fib" anymore!
That night we had a wonderful BBQ dinner, anyone who knows my family knows that we know how to BBQ and NO ONE goes hungry, it's always such an amazing dinner!

Marty and I came back Sat night because we had church Sunday. After church we headed to Hollywood Bowl to hang out with a small group of  friends including our friend Susie who was here from CA. After bowling we went to Saint Cupcake downtown- AMAZING, then were off to Beaverton to stay the night with Marty's family. They thought the family dog was going to have to be put to sleep because he suddenly got sick, so Andrea came home from college, and we went and stayed the night so they could see the dog, but he got a lot better and looks like he will be around for a little longer. We were also in town for Marty's mom's birthday. So Sunday night we had pizza then played phase 10 which is ALWAYS entertaining as the game drags on and on and on. We seriously laugh so hard during these games, it's great. 

The next day we went to Washington square, did some browsing, then went to Red Robin for Marty's mom's birthday lunch. Next we headed back to the house and hung out for bit, took a few belly photos then went home around 7 and were SOOOOOOO TIRED.

Last night was really nice, winding down from the weekend. We cleaned house a bit, watched a Law and Order: SVU episode then went to bed, my body was super sore but the craziness of the weekend, so my most amazing hubby gave me the best massage ever. After my massage I thought I could sleep and sleep well but a certain little man was doing ALL SORTS of moving around, so we enjoyed the moment, Marty read Jack a story, and FINALLY around 12:30 we went to sleep!

Oh, everyone keeps asking for belly shots, we finally took a few so I will try to put them up in the next few days.

Long weekend, longer blog, but so wonderful!

1 comment:

Anna and Cody said...

WAHOO FOR BABY JACK MOVING AROUND! (at least while you can still sleep!)