Thursday, February 7, 2008

Bun in the oven

Hey All!

For those of you who have not heard yet, we are going to have a baby sometime in September. While this pregnancy wasn't planned, we both believe 100% that God is in control and has a plan for us. That being said, we are excited about the adventure ahead of us. 

I have been doing pretty well although I have spent a lot of the last week or so feeling pretty sick but today has been a lot better. Marty is doing a FANTASTIC job of taking care of me and doing whatever he can to make feeling so sick a lot easier. On top of doing an amazing job of taking care of me, he is VERY excited about becoming a Daddy. I am confident that he is going to be a wonderful Daddy to this little bun in the oven!

All for now, but be on the look out for a blog from Marty's journal about the night we found out.

Love to all.

3 comments:

Everett Family said...

Congratulations - I'm so excited to be an aunt again! Maybe you'll have twins!!! LOL-just kidding!

sandy shalaby dubin said...

Let me know when I can take you out for a celebration virgin drink, Anna.
Sandy

akiliane said...

How exciting Congrats! I can't wait to meet the little one!

Adrianne