Monday, July 21, 2008

Another nephew or niece on the way!

Marty and I called home from our camping trip in the middle of the week and were very excited to hear that we would be having a new nephew or niece come March!

My sister in law, Frankie and brother, Jesse are expecting their third baby. Currently they have the two cutest nephews a girl could ask for! James is 4 and Ronnie is 7 months. We also have a 10 year old niece, Kayla, who is my older sister Sarah's daughter. 

We don't have any nephews or nieces on Marty's side, yet. I am sure there will be a whole swarm of kiddos one day!

Frankie had a dream that she had twin girls and twins run in our family big time so we will see what happens when she has her first appointment in August! 


1 comment:

Dave and Sarah Rossing said...

I just saw Frankie and Jesse at the mall in Lincoln City on Saturday! That's crazy! She's going to have her hands full if she has twins! 3 kids under 2 years old?? WOW!