Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hot days

Whew! It's been warm around here! Last week we were having temperatures of 100-107 degrees and we don't have AC yet so we retreated to my parents house to enjoy some AC and pool time! We have a pool here but the water was actually too warm for the heat we were having! So off to Mima and Papa's we went!
This week has been much nicer. If it's under 90 degrees our apartment stays pretty nice so we are back home and have enjoyed the pool, park, etc. I took a bunch of photos when we went to the park the other day... Enjoy!










2 comments:

Myya said...

SERIOUSLY Anna I've said it before & I will say it again... you take some of the BEST photos I have ever seen! I'm suret hat because Jackson is so freaking adorable it totally helps the cause :)

Anna said...

So much fun! The water shots are amazing! ~Anna