Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend

Once again, we had a very busy weekend, but it was a good one! Saturday we had my sister, Lacey's baby shower. Baby Taylor is due at the end of June. We can't wait to meet her! The sun came out for the shower, Lacey's, Bryan, and Taylor got some great gifts, and we had a great time!

This year was my first Mother's day with Jackson outer-utero. ;-) I had an absolutely perfect day! Jackson slept in later then usual so we were actually late to church, oops! After church Marty, Jackson, and I went and had lunch together then went home where my sweet boys spoiled me with presents. After presents I fed Jackson and then we fell asleep on the couch, it was wonderful! Late afternoon we headed to my parents house where we had a big BBQ with the fam. I love when all of the cousins get together. They love each other so much!

My little man and I with the presents from him and Daddy
Again, me and my buddy.
Happy lil Haydee Bug
Buddies Jackson and Ronnie
Mima and Papa with the grandkids. You can even see Taylor in the background in Lacey's tummy! :-)
Lacey and Taylor
This was Monday night at Burgerville. Oh the things we do to make our kids laugh...

1 comment:

Anna and Cody said...

I'm loving the Burgerville photo! And I am totally stealing your black and white photo idea... :0)