Friday, February 6, 2009

4 month check up

Jackson had his 4 month check up today and it went really well. Jackson weighs 15lbs 14oz and is 26 3/4in long. These stats put him in the 75th percentile for weight, 97th percentile for height, and his head was in the 95% percentile (it's that big brain of his). :-)

Dr. Corso was impressed with Jackson's strength, balance, hand-eye coordination, and his ability to track and focus on things. Of course, she was also impressed that he still has all his hair plus some! Jackson had his 2nd round of shots today as well and did great. He cried after the first shot then was ok once we gave him his binkie. Marty kept Jackson distracted with one of his toys as well.

In other Jackson news... Jackson loves his Jumperoo and Marty and I love to watch him go crazy in it. You can tell he is having fun as you can see him smile and hear him squeal as he jumps! 
Every Monday and Wednesday I watch  my 1 year old nephew Ronnie. When I first started watching Ronnie again after Jackson was born Ronnie wasn't sure what to think and didn't get to close to him but now he gives Jackson several kisses and love pats. By love pats I mean me holding Ronnie's hand saying, "gentle" otherwise Ronnie pats his head a little too hard. :-) Jackson loves his cousins though, he gives them lots of smiles and he loves to watch them do what they do.
We finally got to hear Jackson crack up last month and a few times since then, he is a pretty happy kid and we are beyond blessed to be his parents. Every night before we go to bed we go into Jackson's room together to check on him and we end up staring at him for a few minutes. We just love our little boy to pieces! (I'm sure can't tell at all) ;-)

Anyway, here are a few photos of Jackson from this last week. Enjoy!




3 comments:

Frankie Everett said...

What a tank! So sweet! I love him to pieces too!

Joce said...

So fun! We too go into our boys' room every night on our way to bed to kiss them some more and just stare. We've done that since the days they were born. It makes me think how much more the Lord probably does the same with us. Once my boys are better. . .let's really try to get together soon. =)

Barbie said...

He is so cute. I love all that hair. Enjoy every minute, it goes by quick. I miss my kids as babies and watching them play without them knowing I was there watching. What a beautiful family you have. God Bless, Cousin Barbie