Sunday, January 4, 2009

Connie Firestone

Connie passed away around 11:30am today and will be greatly missed.

I am still in complete shock and I don't think I realize that I wont see Connie on earth again. I feel like if I visit my home church again she will push her way past everyone to be the first to give me a great big hug, like she always did. 

Connie was such a special lady. I chose the photo before because she is wearing an Amor Ministries T shirt. We all got this shirt when we did our Mexico trip back in 2001 I believe. Some of my greatest memories with Connie were on the Mexico trips. I will never forget our in and out burger adventures, jumping on hotel beds, laughing louder then anyone else in our group, deep conversations, and she was a pro at putting up with my crazy sense of humor. Good times.

Connie was completely in love with God and IS in a better place. She will be missed by so many  people. While we have suffered a great loss, she has gained Heaven and we will meet again one day, I am sure of it.

Please continue to pray for Connie's family as her passing if VERY sudden and unexpected. 

No comments: