Sunday, April 13, 2008

Boy or girl!?!?

Not a lot to update on right now. We have a Dr appointment on Thursday then we are having an ultrasound on Monday the 19th. Hopefully we will be able to find out if we will be having a little boy or girl.. Any guesses??
I have had SO MANY dreams about having a girl, it's kind of weird. I don't necessarily believe that is what we are having but am curious if my vibes, dreams, etc. mean anything. I have not had any boy dreams, early on I had a dream that I was having twin boys but ultrasound ruled out the possibility of two...

I am feeling really good, finally. I crave salad and fresh fruit all the time!! I think we have a health nut growing inside of me. The way pregnancy has changed my taste in food is still so crazy to me. I have always been a meat and potatoes girl, but the last 6 weeks or so, I can't eat red meat, it makes me sick. I am hoping this passes, BBQ season is here and it will be sad if I can't have a good steak or homemade hamburger!

We will post ultrasound photos and let you all know what we are having AS SOON AS WE CAN!! Were excited!!

Love to all!

6 comments:

Joce said...

Anna it was soooo good to see you yesterday and to see your growing tummy! :0) You looked beautiful! I can't wait to hear what you're having. . . .there's some fun wives tales (at least I think they are) to try to see what you're having. One is hanging a penny over your tummy and seeing which direction it swings (you'll have to ask Cammie about this one), another is the chinese conception chart, you'll have to check it out. It was right for both of my boys. hee, hee. It's just fun to try to guess, but only God really knows who grows inside of us. Love you friend, I'm glad you're feelin on the up.
Jocelyn

kharv said...

Glad to be in on your blog and it was great to get to see you! I will be waiting to hear if it is baby boy Welch or baby girl Welch. Love ya, Chris

Anna and Cody said...

Wahoo - you'll find out soon! Then the nesting can REALLY begin! :)

The Elliotts said...

Hmmm, I have no idea what you are having! I remember my sister in law had 2 or 3 dreams about Bella being a girl, and I never listened to her. My dreams were always faceless babies...not helpful! So maybe God is telling you something early. The trick for us was taking a wedding band (just a band without the rocks), tieing a string to it and dangle it over your tummy. If it goes in circles in one sex and if it swings back and forth it's the other. I always swung it right over my heart first and then over my tummy. Then I would swing it over Zach's heart to see what it said. It told me Bella was a girl and I STILL didn't believe it and that was 15 days before she was born. And she was a girl so it was right. It was right for my sister in law too with all 3 of her kiddos. So you and Marty should try it out when you're bored! :-)

Love ya...and yes, you look beautiful prego!!

Joey Keeton said...

Marty, Anna, Im so happy for you two, I cant wait to find out if you are having a boy or a girl! It makes me so happy!

Charbot said...

What will your father think if you give birth to a vegetarian? I think Eric would pull a "Star Trek!" moment if that were to be true. Loves loves loves